Based on the laser technologies we have developed and the MACS system (real-time monitoring of the laser welding process) for your specific application, we create robotized workstations for laser processes.
We will be glad to advise you on the robotization and automation of processes with laser technologies and on the MACS system.
We focus on individual solutions based on our many years of experience in laser technology for the industry as well as robotization and production automation.
The robot-assisted laser process station is a complete solution for all companies that want to introduce innovative laser technology into their production processes in the shortest possible time in order to increase the quality and efficiency of their production.
The use of MACS (real-time process monitoring) makes it possible to increase the accuracy and repeatability of laser welding processes with optical elements working together with a robotic production station using special software solutions.
We manufacture workstations with dimensions tailored to the customer's needs and ensure that the project is completed on time. At the beginning of our cooperation, we conduct a thorough analysis of the customer's requirements, which leads to the identification of opportunities for optimization and implementation of laser technology. After identifying the customer's needs and requirements, we conduct technological tests based on our know-how and experience. Then we design and build special workstations for a specific application, taking into account the potential growth of the machine park.
The main advantages of using laser technology
- Reduction of process time
- Reduction of production costs
- Reduction or elimination of post-processing costs
- Reduction of costs for additional production equipment
- Reduction of power consumption
- Reduction of the use of human labor in the production process
- Increase of the work safety
- Guarantee of complete repeatability of the production
The standard workstation is equipped as follows:
- a cell with custom dimensions, made of highly resistant and safe materials
- High power laser source (depending on technology)
- Fiber optic transport of the laser beam to the head
- Process heads for specific processes
- Robot with control panel
- Fully functional ventilation for working comfort
- Safety systems to protect the operator
- Central control unit that controls the entire station
- A monitoring system with a recording device for monitoring the process
- Control software
- Technical documentation of the workplace
- LaserTec offers comprehensive on-site training
- The product is CE certified
Are you looking for solutions for robotics and process automation? Our team will advise you professionally and provide you with an individual offer!