We have our own metallographic laboratory where we perform destructive and non-destructive metallographic tests. Our laboratory is equipped with modern research measuring instruments that allow us to perform material tests on samples and directly on the customer's products.
- Hardness measurements - are performed with a portable device on a specially prepared surface. The measurements can be performed on metallurgical products and semi-finished products, as well as on machine and equipment parts to assess the quality of heat treatment, the condition of the material or the correctness of the technological process performed.
- Penetration tests - enable the detection of irregularities, cracks and microcracks in the material. The tested object can be made of ferromagnetic, non-ferromagnetic or non-metallic material. This test can also be used to check the tightness of the material.
- Macroscopic inspection - consists of visual inspection of an etched or unetched sample with the naked eye or with multiple magnification (max. 30x) to detect irregularities in the cross-section of the weld, i.e. - lack of weld penetration, cracks, binding defects, pores.
- Microhardness measurements - are performed with a stationary hardness tester designed for measurements according to the Vickers method (this method uses an indenter consisting of a regular diamond pyramid with sidewalls at an angle of 136 degrees) Measurements are performed on specially prepared samples.
- Testing of weld hardness distributions
- Determination of the depth of the hardened layers
Are you looking for a contractor to provide this service? We will prepare an individual offer for you! Write us.